Independent game developer 10tons Ltd. announced that upcoming top-down cyberpunk shooter Neon Chrome is headed to gamescom, as well as released a couple of new screenshots and video.
- Unlimited number of unique levels from a combination of procedural generation and hand crafting.
- Fight inside research labs, residential areas, warehouses and corporate offices
- Blast your way through walls and destroy everything
- Improve your character between deaths
- Find AugTek(TM) sarcophages to install cybernetics
- Unlock new roles and abilities by completing missions
- Experience an exciting cyberpunk odyssey – will you be the one to save the arcology?
Here is the new Deconstruction Trailer:
Neon Chrome is slated for a late 2015 release for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Source: Press Release