Tampere, Finland, May 21st 2015 – Independent game developer 10tons Ltd. announced today the marble shooter action puzzle game Sparkle Unleashed will be released for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft on the 3rd of June, 2015 via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program. Sparkle Unleashed is the first Xbox One release for 10tons.
“Sparkle Unleashed is simply awesome on Xbox One. Everything from the gamepad controls to audiovisuals is exceptionally smooth, so fans of action puzzle games are in for a treat. We’re very excited to make our debut on Xbox One, and look forward to releasing more great games for the platform.” says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons Ltd.
Sparkle Unleashed is a marble shooter match-three action puzzle game, where the player must line up and shoot colorful marbles to make matches of three or more like colors. Once matched, the marbles will disappear, taking the player a step forward in clearing the level.
- Ultra-polished match-three marble shooter gameplay
- Chained Orbs, Rock Orbs and more all new challenges
- An arsenal of 18 potent powerups to choose from
- Immersive soundtrack by award-winning composer Jonathan Geer
- Full game includes 108 challenging levels, Survival mode and two more difficulty settings
Here is the Sparkle Unleashed launch trailer:
Sparkle Unleashed for Xbox One is priced $7.99 USD, and will be available at launch with a 20% discount for Xbox Live Gold members through June 8th.
Related: Sparkle 2 on Steam Greenlight
Source: Press Release