Publisher tinyBuild GAMES and developer Dynamic Pixels out of Russia have announced their stealth horror game, Hello Neighbor.
Hello Neighbor has been in development for some time. In the past, year the project was in limbo until tinyBuild played the original prototype and fell in love with the concept. TinyBuild is fully backing the dev team, and are collectively going full-speed towards releasing next summer.
The development philosophy will be very similar to Party Hard — tinyBuild will constantly be sending out builds for everyone to play, and obsessively adapt to what works and doesn’t.
About Hello Neighbor
You move into a new suburb, and realize your neighbor is hiding something in his basement. The only way to find out what it is, is to sneak into his house.
The problem is that the Neighbor has an advanced AI that learns from your every move. He will place traps, anticipate your movement, and scare the crap out of you.
Hello Neighbor Key Features:
- Suspenseful horror gameplay (not jump scares) that focuses on sneaking around your neighbor’s house
- Constantly evolving experience where the Neighbor’s AI counters your moves, and learns from what you do
- Sandbox-style gameplay with plenty of environmental interaction and physics
Watch the Hello Neighbor Announcement Trailer:
Hello Neighbor is slated to release for PC on Steam in Summer 2017.
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- Processor: i5 and up
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 970 and up
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Stereo. Play with good stereo.