Tampere, Finland, January 12th 2017 – Space shooter action game Xenoraid by 10tons Ltd. is now available for iOS devices in the iTunes App Store. The game is free to download and includes one in app purchase to unlock full game. The discounted launch period price running through January 25th is $4.99 USD, the list price is $9.99 USD.
“The last premium game we released for iOS, Neon Chrome, did exceptionally well by selling 10 000 units in two weeks. We hope Xenoraid becomes another example of how a mobile game doesn’t have to be free to play to do well.” said Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons Ltd.
Xenoraid is a vertically scrolling shoot’em with a fresh take on the genre. Xenoraid’s gameplay is accessible to all action game fans and doesn’t require prior experience in shoot’em up or bullet hell games. The missions are driven procedurally, so there are no memorization requirements. Real time fighter and squadron management features give the game a strategic dimension, while three survival levels with online leaderboards provide replay value.
Xenoraid iOS Features:
- Experience dynamic shoot’em up action with no level memorization
- Switch between four fighters in the heat of combat
- Manage your squadron with weapon and tech upgrades
- Master advanced shooting mechanics like fighter tilting and weapon heat
- Fight through a Campaign mode with more than 40 missions and four boss fights
- Compete in three endless Survival stages with online leaderboards
The game is free to download, with 10 campaign missions and one of the three endless Survival missions playable by watching video ads. The full game unlock IAP removes ads permanently and unlocks rest of the campaign missions and two more Survival missions.