Xbox Support is hiring in the Seattle, Washington area.
Take a look at the position description below:
Do you live in the Puget Sound (Seattle/Redmond) area or are you willing to relocate? We’re now accepting resumes for Vendor positions!
Xbox Community Support: Social Support Analyst
Are you an active, helpful member in your online communities? Do you like turning people’s 🙁 s ^>dwn? Do you know the ins and outs of social media, RTing and live tweeting to your heart’s content? And are you sort of secretly (or not-so-secretly) a fan of the @XboxSupport Elite Tweet Fleet and the Forums’ own Mister and Miss Support Agents?
Then come be a part of Xbox Community Support and help define a new wave of Xbox customer support: Social Support! Think tweeting’s for twits? Think forums are boring? Try critical thinking & complex problem-solving in 140 characters or less! Come work with a vibrant and knowledgeable gaming community and experience what it’s like to truly be elite!
Xbox Community Support
- Responsible for providing a world-class service to all our Xbox Live free & Gold members
- Driven to create and grow meaningful customer connections
- A dedicated, open, honest, accountable, and fun-loving crew!
- Respond to customers on Twitter who ask @XboxSupport for help
- Reach out to other Twitter users having Xbox problems to evangelize @XboxSupport and earn their trust
- Respond to customers looking for technical assistance in the Xbox.com Forums
- Help optimize the Xbox.com Support Forums for discoverability & effectiveness
- Work in cahoots with the Xbox Community Ambassadors to foster community excellence
- Identify, track, and report emerging issues
- Complete Xbox customer service training and constantly refresh your customer service knowledge arsenal
- Developing metrics and reporting around customer satisfaction and social media impact
- Engage with other Xbox-relevant online communities to educate and support customers
- Reinforce feedback cycle from customers to product group and back
- Completed or working toward BA in Business, Education, Math, or other degree with emphasis on critical-thinking and problem solving, or two years equivalent experience
- Fundamental understanding of Xbox, Xbox Live, and social media (include your Gamertag!)
- Experience turning data into information for regular reporting, preferably using Excel
- Ability to work well with people in a close, collaborative team environment
- Ability to ensure quality by enforcing standard policies and procedures
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Confidence to develop innovative solutions to customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced work environment
- High attention to details and follow through
- Customer empathy & passion for “platinum level” customer support!
Source: Xbox Forums