BERGEN, Norway, November 16, 2017 – After the announcement of the release date of Teslagrad for Nintendo Switch, we are pleased to share with you more exciting news this week: the standalone sequel, World to the West, will be released on Switch early next year, on January 18th, in digital format. The MSRP will be 19.99 $/€/£.
World to the West was part of the lineup of new releases unveiled in Nintendo x Indies video reel last August. Also, Wii U owners shouldn’t lose faith: this version is still in development. Lead Artist, Ole Ivar Rudi, explained on Twitter that “it is being a hard optimization job, but we’re working on it as promised”.
A new continent to explore
“World to the West is about the joy of discovery.” says Peter Meldahl, CEO of Rain Games. “In this action adventure, we have drawn from the genre’s rich past. It has also been a joy to experiment with a range of mechanics that have never been tried in a game like this before.” Set in the same universe as Teslagrad, a vast world of blue skies and dark caves awaits our fearless adventurers, as they try to unveil the mysteries of an ancient prophecy… and hopefully find a way back home!
- Play as four heroes, each hailing from individual nations and possessing unique identities and abilities.
- Explore a vibrant world filled with characters who have their own helpful and not-so-helpful agendas.
- Experience seamless transitions between combat and puzzle solving that keep you on your toes.
- Face your enemies head-on with brute force, convince them to see things your way or avoid them altogether. Its your call!
- Uncover secrets, more secrets and secrets inside secrets. Exploration is key to unveiling World to the Wests mysteries.
- Set in the Teslagrad universe, encounter both new and familiar faces.
Check Out the World to the West Trailer:
Related: World to the West REVIEW for PC