Activision Blizzard’s World of Warcraft has received information about on its World of Warcraft Connected Realms system.
The system will allow players in low-population servers to play with each other without migrating from their home territories.
Below you can find the list of completed connected realms so far:
- Auchindoun and Laughing Skull
- Black Dragonflight and Skullcrusher
- Aegwynn and Gurubashi
- Balnazzar and Warsong
- Burning Blade and Onyxia
- Chromaggus and Garithos
- Dalvengyr and Dark Iron
- Dethecus and Detheroc
- Dunemaul, Maiev, Boulderfist and Bloodscalp
- Hakkar and Aegwynn
- Rivendare and Firetree
Starting tomorrow, Monday, October 28, Blizzard plans to address two additional batches:
- Blackwing Lair and Detheroc/Dethecus
- Anub’arak and Chromaggus/Garithos
- Drak’Tharon and Firetree/Rivendare
- Blood Furnace and Mannaroth
- Nesingwary and Vek’nilash
Dates and times for the next batch will be provided through the game’s general forum and breaking news section.
- Haomarush and Detheroc/Dethecus/Blackwing Lair
- Stonemaul and Bloodscalp/Maiev/Boulderfist/Dunemaul
- Tortheldrin and Frostmane
- Winterhoof and Kilrogg
- Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
- Lightning’s Blade and Burning Blade
The realms will be down for maintenance from 6.00am PDT/9.00am EDT through approximately 11.00 am PDT/2.00pm EDT and will be complete once made live.
What did you think?