Digital Extremes has released a new Update 10 trailer highlighting the full details for the free-to-play shooter, Warframe.
You can find the full Update 10 notes below:
- New sentinel : The “carrier” has the ability to detect and collect items -including mods – throughout the room for its master.
- New tileset: Orokin derelict spacecraft – ancient vessels dead and drifting through space. relics of the orokin age.
- New boss: Located in the orokin derelict, infested golem awaits!
- expanded level – the grineer settlement has been expanded with even more exciting gameplay.
- New clan research: Three new infested weapons – including a primary, secondary and melee – to be crafted using a new component!
- New weapons: Ether scythe, tenno assualt rifle, plus new prime weapons — boar prime and dakka prime.
- 18 new mod cards: New glaive mods add puncture, flight speed and rebound + and -, the energy life mod drains any remaining energy on death and converts, finishing touch mod increases damage to knocked down enemies and the spare parts mod offers the chance to spawn a rare resource when a sentinel dies, to name just a few!
- Updates and new accessories for the clan dojo – including a zen garden vanity room as well as new zen garden, statue and drum decorations.
You can view the Update 10 highlights video below:
You can also view the original launch trailer.
The update releases later today in Canada and North America, then tomorrow across Europe.
What did you think?