Digital Extremes has released the PS4 Update 11 for its free-to-play shooter, Warframe.
You can view the Warframe PS4 Update 11 notes in full below, directly from the official Warframe Forum:
Two new Warframes:
- Valkyr – forged in the labs of the Zanuka project, Valkyr was subject to cruel experiments leaving her scarred, angry and frighteningly adept at killing.
- Ember Prime – Ember Prime joins the ranks of excalibur prime, mag prime and frost prime as the newest elite Tenno.
- Two new bosses – take down Sargas Ruk and Alad V.
- New tileset – the hunt for Alad V event will reveal the Corpus Gas City. Exciting new gameplay awaits for all who participate.
- New damage system – a re-vamped damage system breaks physical damage into puncturing, impact and slashing damage, causing differentiation between weapons and varied enemy resistance. Players will need to get to know the enemy to learn the best way to take them down.
- New weapons – the double-barreled Tigris shotgun, the half whip, half taser Corpus Lecta and the Cestra minigun are now available in the arsenal.
- New prime weapons – Glaive Prime and Sicarus prime join the elite prime arsenal!
- New resource drone – the Titan Extractor will travel the star chart and collect resources for you while you’re away from the game.
- New codex system – scans of enemies and objects reveal important information.
- New Warframe skins – eight new immortal skins for Warframe customization.
- New trading system – introduction of the trading post allows players to exchange goods within the game starting with mods and keys.
- Clan dojo updates – new areas including a trophy room, large garden, research labs and power room.
You can view the Warframe PC Update 11 highlights video here.
In case you missed it, check out the game’s Update 10 “Shadows of the Dead” video.
What did you think?