A new story trailer has been released for the new non-combat MMO title, Wander by Australian developer Wander MMO.
- Breathtaking landscape in full HD based on realistic weather patterns and researched rainforest data
- Utilizing exploration, beauty, cooperation and transformation to give you a unique player experience
- Large scale non-competitive MMO gameplay
- Extensive world filled with unseen and secluded mysteries
- Immersive and intricate sound design
- Continuously soothing atmosphere
The new trailer features all four of the forms players can discover in the game — including the beautiful and agile hira, who is being introduced here officially for the very first time — as well as eye-popping shots of the vast and majestic scenery players can explore.
Wander will release next week, June 4 for PS4 and PC on Steam.
Related: Wander PS4 Trailer
Source: Resero Trailers