Experience your favorite sports with the HTC VIVE in VR!
Developer SAT-BOX and publisher Degica Games announced that VR Sports is coming to Steam March 13, 2017.
Bad at sports? No problem. So easy to play, even those who can’t play sports can dominate. You can now use controllers for a brand new yet realistic way of playing sports!
Choose from a variety of sports
- Bowling：Select from bowling balls that vary in weight, color and control; Bumper option for bowling beginners
- Homerun Derby：Great stress reliever and work out! Knock it out of the park and into the stars!
- Soccer：Defend your goal from multiple opponents. Beware of the gold ball…
- Basketball：Using a classic 3-point contest format, rack up your score in the given time limit. Hit the money ball shot for extra points of course!
- Japanese Archery：Kyudo. An ancient Japanese tradition. Hold your breath for maximum accuracy and aim for the bulls-eye.
- Clay Shooting：The classic Olympic sport now in VR! Test your shot as you aim for the flying clay pigeons. Easy to play but requires skill to master!
- Boxing：Defeat 3 different opponents by dodging, throwing body shots, and landing blows to the face! Shake the controllers to get up if you fall
- For all ages and skill levels. Gamers and families alike can get in on the casual fun.
- Each sport requires a different set of skills and utilizes completely different controls
- Compete with players all over the world to achieve the highest score
- Realistic experience in each sport
- Be prepared for a workout!
Watch the VR Sports Trailer:
VR Sports will release on Steam March 13, 2017.
This game is currently only supported with HTC Vive