Vive le Roi – the latest title from indie dev Sylvain Seccia – is now available on the Windows Store! Vive le Roi is *also* on Steam (PC/Mac/Linux), iOS, and Android.
Set during the French Revolution and published by Canada’s M4, the game’s thrilling stealth gameplay and cunning puzzle solving are sure to make Windows users lose their heads!
Vive le Roi transports players to the French Revolution in 1793. King Louis XVI is headed to the guillotine – and it’s up to you (and you alone!) to stop events from getting out of hand. To accomplish your goal, you’ll need to master complex puzzles, beat 30 different levels, employ stealth to maintain anonymity, and use objects in the environment to find a way past the guards…
Jeff Giasson (Founder & CEO, M4):
“A love of French history and art is evident in every frame of animation of Vive le Roi. Making extensive use of silhouettes, the game’s distinct look lends itself beautifully to stealth gameplay – and the puzzles sprinkled through every level are appropriately devious.”
- Historical setting: Set against the backdrop of the French Revolution for a unique puzzle-solving experience
- Move or die: Stealthily trick guards, move objects, and more
- Strategic challenge: Solve each puzzle with the least possible moves
- Beautiful artwork and soundtrack: Hand-painted aesthetics coupled with a dramatic score
- Hours of fun: 30 levels filled with puzzles to solve