Budapest, Hungary – September 3, 2015 – Neocore Games is proud to announce that the Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut is going to be released on September 23, 2015, and will continue to provide content for a long time to come. It will cost $44.99 on Steam. Anyone who owns all three games in the trilogy already, will get the game for free.
When the creatures of the night are threatened by mad science, their only hope is an unlikely ally: a monster hunter with a ghost lady on his side. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut is an Action-RPG set in a gothic-steampunk world filled with monsters, weird science, humor and pop-cultural references. With more than 50 hours in the campaign, several multiplayer modes and massive endgame content, Van Helsing: Final Cut will grant players entertainment, excitement and fun for a very long time.
Here are the new screenshots:
- Enter a memorable gothic-noir universe – Explore Borgovia, the land of monsters, magic and weird science.
- Over 50 hours of gameplay in the campaign – Play through a refreshingly unique story, spiced up with wry humor and snappy dialogue.
- Specialists needed! – Choose from six playable classes, each of them a specialist of the monster-hunting profession. Defeat your foes with steel and gun, master the art of weird science or take control over the forces of magic and shadows.
- Huge variety of skills – The huge and complex skill tree, unique to each class, gives you a vast range of opportunities to make good use of your chosen class.
- Action-packed adventures – Fight fierce battles against supernatural foes with diverse skills and abilities.
- Rage system – You can charge up to three skill modifiers called PowerUps by spending Rage points collected from impressive feats.
- Lady Katarina – Use the special abilities and tailor the skills of your remarkable follower.
- Hunter’s Lair – Build and develop your hideout to stash collected loot, trade with non-playable characters, teleport between locations and forge new items.
- Tower defense mini-game – With enemies invading in waves, you have the opportunity to defend your Lair and other strategic locations with deployable traps and several upgradable functions to ward off evil.
- It’s not over… yet! – Reach level 100 and evolve further in the endgame featuring a Glory system, rare items and two types of unique endgame currency.
- Scenarios – Play scenario maps with randomly generated terrains, monsters, objectives and special conditions.
- Never a dull day in Borgovia – Try the daily quests, challenges and weekly events that will give you new missions and long hours of entertainment after the campaign.
- Multiplayer – Become the greatest monster slayer of all time while playing in one of the cooperative or PvP multiplayer modes (4-player co-op mode, Touchdown, Arena or Battle Royal).
Van Helsing: Final Cut is going to be released September 23, 2015 on Steam.
Source: Press Release