Pyrodactyl Games has placed its unconventional RPG set in ancient India, ‘Unrest’ on Kickstarter.
Unrest is a story driven RPG set in ancient India in the midst of an uprising. Play as ordinary men and women struggling for safety, freedom, food for their children, and a chance at peace.
The key features of the game are:
- Explore the drought and famine stricken streets of an ancient Indian city, where a fog of hunger and discontent shrouds the natural beauty of the land
- Use the detailed conversation system to instill fear, command respect and gain the trust and friendship of others. Understand your enemies and make them see your side of the story
- The narrative adapts to failure and death – instead of a game over screen, the plot continues and your fate becomes part of it. However, you can still save and load at any time if you want to
- Make tough and interesting decisions in the lives of people untouched by destiny. The traditional hero’s quest of prophecy, power, and revenge forms a backdrop to your own struggles
- Combat is brutal, decisive…and always avoidable. Bloodshed might be the easy way out in some situations, but has lasting consequences beyond those apparent on the surface
- Hand drawn 2D art and soundtrack based on ancient Indian music to help you immerse yourself in the world
- Full mod support lets you create your own worlds and adventures
- Unrest will be available DRM-Free on multiple digital stores, without any DLC or micro-transactions. We promise
You can view the trailer below:
The developer is seeking $3,000 on Kickstarter, of which 24 backers have funded $461 with 29 more days to go.
What did you think?