Wind down after a stressful day with TWO OR MORE — a Zen-like, stylish color-matching game coming soon to iOS
Connect adjacent matching blocks to make a match. You only need two or more blocks of the same color to start a chain — and the more blocks you add to it, the higher the score. If you reach the target, congrats! The goal will increase every time you pass a level — so your best bet is to go for extra points, which will give you a head start in reaching the next level’s target …
Two or More features three game modes, with more coming soon:
- Classic: Reach a target score on each level
- Five Steps: You have five matches to reach the target score
- Flash 60”: No target score; you have 60 seconds to earn the highest possible score; matching eight or more blocks adds five seconds to the clock.
Make the most out of every match: No new blocks are added to replace blocks that get matched (which disappear into thin air). You only have what you start with … and nothing else. Leftover blocks will reduce the amount of bonus points you earn — so be sure to get rid of them through measured, calculated matches.
Two or More Key Feature:
- Play for minutes or hours across three different game modes:
- Five Steps
- Flash 60”
- Challenge yourself with simple and yet surprisingly deep gameplay mechanics
- Get into the groove with a smooth jazz soundtrack
- Challenge friends to see who can get to the top of the leaderboards!
- Share your high scores on social media
Here is the official Two or More Trailer:
Two or More will be released exclusively on iOS on September 29th. The game will be free-to-play with a single $1.99 IAP to remove ads.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Idea Creator focuses on developing apps and games for multiple platforms. The studio has been developing apps and games for Windows Phone since 2012 and is now looking to release new titles on iOS and Android.