Since its launch on March 11th, the Portuguese language version of DDTank Brasil has hit a few successful milestones: After being downloaded by hundreds of thousands of players — happily blasting back and forth to see who’s the greatest Tanker — the game is now being featured on the Brazilian Google Play store.
To celebrate, Proficient City has released a brand new version that coincides with the feature, including a number of incredible updates for the Brazilian market:
- Enchantment Success Rate & Enchantment Level Limit Boost! – Enchanting weapons and equipment helps increase their attack and stats, but not every attempt is successful. DDTank Brasil is changing the rate for low level items, and introducing Enchanting Stones. Players can also use Grace Charms to prevent any level loss.
- Jewelry System – Jewelry bought in the Shop, except rare jewelry, will now be permanent — and players can boost jewelry stats by absorbing other jewelry of the same quality.
- World Boss System – The Dark Dragon is stronger than ever! There will be just one World Boss, and it will come back to life a minute after being defeated – with more HP and overall power. Players can compete to be one of the top warriors to fight in the boss battle for extra rewards! DDTank Brasil will also be adding Guild Bosses in the near future.
- Cross-Server Duels – Cross-server Duels will be a weekly event. Players are divided into 25 leagues, and will face off against players around the same level and Battle Rating. Players will also get Duel Tokens to purchase items. Player progress will be recorded with stars. Win to gain stars and advance, or lose to see your stars taken away.
- Magic Marmite System – After smashing Magic Marmites, players earn points and can also win rare prizes such as Weapons, Pet Shards, Pet Fodder, Rings, Essence, and all kinds of stones!
Xitou Lee (COO, Proficient City):
“Brazil has become a huge market for us. And we’re incredibly grateful to Google for featuring us. We’ve worked hard to make this version of DDTank incredibly special for Brazilians, and we’re happy that Google recognizes that.”
Here is the official DDTank Brazil trailer:
DDTank Brasil can be downloaded for free from Google Play. The game has optional in-app purchases. In just a few short months, players will be able to play on their favorite iOS devices.