A party in the palm of your hands
13AM Games and Headup Games announced that Runbow, an insane multiplayer platformer, will be hitting the Nintendo Switch in 2018. The colorful platformer can be experienced at Tokyo Game Show next week, so stay tuned for more.
Runbow is a fast, frantic game that will keep you running back for more. The world changes with each swipe of the background. Once the background matches the color of platforms or elements of the environment, they disappear. If you can’t see something, it doesn’t exist – it’s as easy as that.
Blast through 140 single player levels or, due to Nintendo Switch’s possibility to use eight Joy-Cons on one console, grab up to eight friends and play different multiplayer party modes. Go online and experience Runbow with even nine players from around the globe.
In addition, a good bunch of playable guest characters from various famous indie games are waiting for you and your friends, as well as lots of costumes, games modes and hours of beautiful colourful chaos. And did we mention that all DLCs from earlier versions will be availale right from the start? Get ready to Runbow!
Runbow, and all its multiplayer madness, is coming to Switch in 2018! With tons of competitive modes for up to nine players online, eight players locally and a massive single-player adventure, Runbow is the crazy, colour-based platformer you’ve been waiting for on Switch.
The world of Runbow changes with each swipe of the background, so you’ll have to stay on your toes as platforms and obstacles disappear – If you can’t see something, it doesn’t exist. Fast, frantic, and fun for up to nine players, Runbow is filled with tons of modes and content to keep you running back for more.
- Go head to head with your friends, locally or online, in Run, Arena, or King of the Hill, for a colourful, crazy competition. Host a Private Game for you or your friends, or hop into an Open Party and take on the world!
- Tons of costumes and indie guest characters are waiting for you to unlock, including Shovel Knight, CommanderVideo, Shantae, Lilac, and many more.
- Save Poster District from the evil Satura in Adventure, and choose your own path through a massive map of over 140 single player levels.
- Take on The Bowhemoth, a single, ultra-difficult challenge in the belly of a colossal beast. On your own or with friends, it’s sure to test the skills of even the toughest platforming veterans.
- Hundreds of pieces of unlockable Gallery content await you, from concept art to characters, and even some hidden secrets…
With nine-player online madness of with up to eight players locally, five game modes, 19 guest characters, hundreds of levels, and tons more content all in one unforgettable colorful game, you better get ready to Runbow!