tinyBuild GAMES has just revealed its latest post-apocalyptic survival game, The Final Station.
The world is over.
But it’s not quite over for you… at least, not yet. And now that you’ve acquired thousands of tonnes of locomotive, ready at your disposal, ready to take you as far down the tracks as you have fuel to feed it — you’ve got the definite advantage over the infected hordes.
The real question is whether or not you’ll bring survivors on-board with you, or leave them out there to fend for themselves. Sometimes people can be more trouble than they’re worth.
The Final Station Features:
- A post-apocalyptic survival game in a similar vein to This War of Mine
- Survive for as long as you can by riding the rails, finding fuel along the way
- Infected are ready to stop your progress whenever you exit the train to look for supplies
- Pick up survivors on your travels, gaining perks (and hindrances) for your troubles
- Coming to Steam (PC/Mac/Linux) Summer 2016
- Playable at PAX South 2016
Here is The Final Station reveal trailer:
The Final Station will release Summer 2016 for PC on Steam.