tinyBuild GAMES has revealed Lovely Planet Arcade, the upcoming sequel to the original first-person gun ballet Lovely Planet, with brand new gameplay that takes you back to first-person shooter basics.
“What does that even mean? you ask. It’s a good question. How about this for an example: In the spirit of classic shooters, you can’t look up or down.
So now you’re thinking “Umm, how will that even work? The original game was so fast and jumpy!” That’s a really good question. Good job. We are doing a large-scale playtest of this gameplay at our PAX South booth, so swing by to check it out!
Lovely Planet Arcade Official Description
Craft intricate combos to unfold the complex puzzle of flying projectiles and moving targets into a graceful sequence of well timed shots and jumps. Enjoy shooting baddies, jumping over obstacles and teleporting around bullets while trading with milliseconds.
- The original First Person Shooter experience, a game of jumping and shooting
- Test your skills with a hundred plus levels to solve over four unique worlds
- Push yourself further with unlockable modifiers, play any level in Mirror or Fast mode
- Collect evidence and uncover the mysteries of the Arcade
- Original Soundtrack by Calum Bowen
- Out on Steam this Summer
- Play at PAX South later this month
Take a look at the Lovely Planet Arcade teaser trailer:
Lovely Planet Arcade is the third game to be revealed as part of The tinyBuild Four-nification Week.