The tinyBuild Bundle is now available for Xbox One. The Bundle includes PartyHard, Lovely Planet and No Time To Explain.
Party Hard has semi-procedural environments and a big, silly focus on unique ways of killing people. In the greatest traditions of sneaking games, your main goal is to not get caught, while silently picking off unsuspecting victims one by one. Dancing and blending in during a suspicious situation is key.
Party Hard Key Features:
- A (completely not) serious story that follows a series of murders throughout the US
- 19 unique levels with random variations on each one
- Use traps, cause explosions, become a ninja
- Multiple unlockable characters
- Special random events, like a bear coming in and killing everyone for you
- Trigger the DEA, SWAT cars, paramedics, firefighters to come in and ruin the party
Lovely Planet – With boots of speed on your feet, an infinite supply of bullets for your semi-automatic and the ability to jump over twice your own height, you’re well equipped to go up against any enemy on your quest to reach Lovely Planet! Balance between jumping around dodging bullets and taking aim for a better shot at your enemies, don’t waste time camping at cover spots and waiting for enemies to pop out – artfully evade the onslaught of bullets and defeat all baddies that stand in your way!
Lovely Planet Key Features:
- The most authentic First Person Shooter experience, a game of jumping and shooting
- Hundred levels to master, five worlds to discover, one faraway destination
- Learn and practice each level to earn stars and set world records
- Search for multiple secrets hidden deep within each world
- Precise Gun Ballet at a flawless 60 frames per second! (conditions apply)
- A story so abstract, it’s not told at all – you won’t know what hit you
- Original Soundtrack by Calum Bowen
No Time to Explain – Chase your future self through time and alternate realities while fighting giant monsters, collecting hats, and eating cake! No Time To Explain is a game about Time Paradoxes, Jetpack Guns and Ribs In People’s Eyes. It’s a comedy platformer featuring great music, voice acting and gameplay that becomes more ridiculous as you go.
- Completely rebuilt from ground up in Unity! The Remastered version of No Time To Explain is how the game was originally intended to be played.
- Now with local multiplayer!
- USE THE POWERFUL FUTURE CANNON as a gun AND a jetpack!
- PLAY AS NEW CHARACTERS to blast, beam, slingshot and catapult yourself through fire, acid and fairy-cakes!
- TEST YOUR GUN-GLIDING MASTERY: There are 60 wearable hats hidden around these levels, but where are they?
- FACE OFF against giant monsters from alternate timelines, including the most horrific of all: your evil alternate self!
- Kill giant alien crabs!
- Eat cake!
- Fight sharks!
- Jump on stuff!
- Play fullscreen!
- Perform awesome dance moves while wearing collected hats!
- Play different versions of yourself from the future!
- Fully original Soundtrack!
- Create and share your own levels in the built-in Level Editor!
You can get the tinyBuild Bundle for Xbox One from the Xbox Games Store right now.