The Masterplan draws inspiration from iconic heists and gangster silver screen films. Gamers get a unique 2D top-down view of the action, and must plan and execute the perfect heist with their crew. The Masterplan features stylized hand-drawn 2D graphics, and fun group control. It’s time to unleash your inner criminal mastermind, grab the cash, and get out of dodge before someone calls the fuzz!
- Plan of Attack – Storm a room with guns drawn and loaded, or take a softer approach by casing the joint and sneaking around the guards. The choice is yours and yours alone. Live with the consequences or die trying!
- Hold ‘em Up – There’s more than one way to use a gun, and you don’t need to fire a single round to complete a perfect heist. With the unique intimidation system, you’ll be able to command civilians and guards at gunpoint.
- The Crew – Hire your goons from a varied selection, each character with their own statistics, and manage your crew to be ready for every circumstance. Use the right goons for the job, and you can execute your plan to perfection. Hire the wrong one and see your goons die horribly in a pool of their own blood.
- Slow It Down – As the mastermind, you have the ability to slow down the time to retake control. Assess the situation and issue new orders to your goons, before going back to standard time.
- Arsenal Rules – Outfit your squad with a host of lethal and non-lethal armaments; brass knuckles, pistols, tranquilizer guns, shotguns and explosives will all do the trick!
- Get Pulled In Deeper – As you complete heists, you’ll discover clues about bigger scores to be had, all the way to the biggest heist in the history of mankind!
Here are the screenshots:
And, here is the official video:
You can now download The Masterplan for 25% off at $14.99 on Steam.
Source: Press Release