It all seemed so simple: defeat the mad scientist, free the land and ride into the sunset, but sometimes the fall of a villain only opens the way to more sinister foes. So the incredible adventures continue, and Van Helsing, the famous monster-hunter returns to save the day again with the help of his charming companion, Lady Katarina. The gothic metropolis of weird science is on the brink of destruction as chaos rules the streets and a new enemy plots revenge. It’s time to enter the dark side of Borgovia and the forbidden wilderness, but beware: you are not the only one behind a mask.
The Xbox One version of The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II continues the tale of the world’s most famous monster-hunter and is an improvement on the first chapter in every way. We reworked the Tower Defense minigame, expanded the skill-trees of all three available classes, improved the multiplayer experience and implemented brand new gameplay features that make the hunt even more complex and entertaining. We’re also very happy to announce that the players will be able to transfer their level 30 characters from Van Helsing I and continue the story.
The Che Domovoy Minipet DLC and the Expurgator Set DLC is also available on Xbox One for $0,99 each. The Che Domovoy will come with a rare minipet, gear and perk while the Expurgator Set will grant you a full wardrobe of unique and powerful set items.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II is a sequel to the Action-RPG set in a gothic-steampunk world filled with monsters, weird science, humor and pop-cultural references.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II Key Features:
- A New Adventure – The incredible adventures continue, and Van Helsing, the famous monster-hunter returns to save the day again with his witty companion, Katarina
- New Skills, Tricks and Auras – Twice as many skills and brand new tricks and auras will help you fight this epic battle against a mysterious enemy
- Transferable Characters – You can choose from three very different classes and thanks to their expanded skill-trees they are easily customizable to fit any play-styles. You can also transfer your level 30 charaters from Van Helsing I!
- Insane Multiplayer – You and your friends can test your skills against each other via the PVP mode or join forces and complete the story in the co-operative campaign up to four players
- Reworked Tower-defense mini-game – With enemies invading in waves, you have the opportunity to defend your Lair and other strategic locations with deployable traps and several upgradable functions to ward off evil, now with improved gameplay mechanics and up to 7 levels, presented as optional side quests
- Improved Scenario Mode – Once you’ve completed the main campaign, the scenario levels become available to you. These very diverse missions are designed to provide you with additional challenge and of course: awesome loot!
- Resistance Management – In this brand new feature you can truly become the leader of the Resistance, send your captains to various missions and help the cause
Here is the Van Helsing II Xbox One Release Trailer:
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II is available now on Xbox One. In addition, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut, an Action-RPG set in a gothic-steampunk world filled with monsters, weird science, humor and pop-cultural references, is available now on Xbox One and PC on Steam.