Wakefield, UK – December 4, 2015 – Team17, the award-winning independent games label and the team behind The Escapists The Walking Dead are excited to reveal a brand new type of challenge for their breakout hit, The Escapists. The suitably festively themed Santa’s Sweatshop DLC will be available to download for Xbox One via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program, PlayStation 4 and PC on the 9th December and what’s more it’s COMPLETELY FREE!
After suffering Santa’s cruel regime for the last 20 years, it’s time for you to leave it all behind and get back home to enjoy Christmas with your real family. Sick and tired of bad working conditions and zero pay, you decide to give Santa a present of your own and hit him where it hurts most and escape his sweatshop once and for all!
The Escapists – Santa’s Sweatshop DLC features:
- All new items and craftables to really get you in to the Christmas spirit!
- Christmas themed level, jobs, characters and dialogue to get you through your working day!
- Get festive – despite the fact your poor elf fingers are worked to the bone!
- Fresh and festive soundtrack to soak up as you plot your escape!
- All new achievements/trophies for you to track down as well as the possibility of topping the Leaderboard!
Here are the new Santa’s Sweatshop DLC screenshots:
The Escapists – Santa’s Sweatshop DLC will be available to download for Xbox One, PS4 and PC on the 8th December.
NOTE: The Santa’s Sweatshop DLC requires The Escapists to play. The original The Escapists will feature in Microsoft’s Xbox Countdown Sale, the Steam Holiday Sale and Sony’s sales in both North America and Europe this December.