UK – Award-winning international games label Team17 and independent dev team MakinGames announced a partnership for the launch of Raging Justice, an exciting, fresh take on a much-loved genre: the beat ‘em up. Raging Justice is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, PC and Mac in 2018.
The streets of Big Smoke City aren’t for the faint-hearted. Gang lords and their thugs rule, and there’s danger around every corner. The city doesn’t need a hero, it needs someone who is tough and rough enough to take on the scum that festers in the streets. The city needs some RAGING JUSTICE.
It’s just what gritty maverick cops Rage and Justice are ready to take on:
For fans of the genre, Raging Justice is a classic style brawler brought back to life with HD graphics and surround sound. Battle your way through hordes of thugs, unleashing maximum brutality with Rick Justice and Nikki Rage’s savage fighting styles as you choose whether to arrest or annihilate your foes. Whether you play as good cop or bad cop has consequences and will result in a different ending to the game.
- Arrest warrants – You have the option to either obliterate your foes or play the rules and arrest them. Being a good cop has its benefits it’s a healthier lifestyle which means…well, more health but in the heat of a brawl, violence can sometimes be the answer. You get more points playing bad cop but it’s a dog eat dog world so watch out that your mate doesn’t swipe the loot before you do.
- Combat – Kick, punch and stomp your way through levels of 2D carnage with Rick and Nikki’s distinctive fighting styles
- Unique art style – Raging Justice has a distinctive art style reminiscent of classic arcade favorites brought to life with high definition 3D renders
- Vehicles – Mow down your foes on four wheels by jumping aboard lawnmowers and tractors. Vehicles will make you untouchable but if their health hits zero be prepared for an explosive exit!
- Weapons – Gear up with a variety of weapons. Smash your way through a bar fight with a stool, hit a home run with a baseball bat or ruffle your foes feathers with a deadly pigeon
- Leaderboard – Fight for the top spot on the global leaderboards. As the tension rises so can your score, use precision, timing and a tactical mind to secure your place among the best!
Take a Look at the Raging Justice Announcement Trailer:
Raging Justice is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, PC and Mac in 2018.