Collector’s Edition and STEAM Bonuses Detailed
(Jan. 11, 2018) – Following the resounding success of over a million units of FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE
shipped last year for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, SQUARE ENIX announced that players can visit the wondrous world of Ivalice on PC beginning February 1.FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE
on STEAM will release with all of the modern advancements and features available in the PlayStation 4 version, such as latest-generation visuals, a remastered soundtrack, new Speed and Trial modes, fast forward function, and many other enhanced features.
The following new features will also be added for PC users:
- 60FPS – Ivalice will look better than ever with the game running at 60FPS.
- Compatible with 21:9 ultra-wide monitors – Up to three HD monitors can be used for a potential 48(16×3):9 experience.
- New Game Plus and New Game Minus – Post-game content modes are now accessible from the beginning of the game.
- Three background music options – The original, re-orchestrated and soundtrack versions are now available from the beginning of the game.
- Maximized License Points and Gil – New functionality added to grant players max License Points and Gil from the configuration screen.
- Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more to optimize the PC player experience.
Fans can learn more about the new features the PC version has to offer during special launch program on Thursday, February 2nd at 12:00 a.m. Pacific, where Producer Hiroaki Kato and Director Takashi Katano will answer questions presented by FINAL FANTASY fans on Twitter.