Can’t wait to get your hands on the upcoming The Sims Mobile game? Maxis announced today that The Sims Mobile will launch the very first pre-registration campaign for EA Mobile. Players who are interested can sign up during soft-launch to be the first to know when the game is released worldwide. All players who pre-register will receive a special early-bird gift for the first 15 days after launch.
The Sims 4 is Coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on November 17, Releasing with a Collection of Fan-favorite Expansion, Game, and Stuff Packs
GUILDFORD, UK – November 10, 2017 – Today, Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) announced that The Sims™ 4 Cats & Dogs Expansion Pack* is available worldwide on PC and Mac, and that The Sims 4 is coming to Xbox One and PlayStation® 4 consoles on November 17th.
Fulfill Sims’ Dreams in the Diverse City of San Myshuno Starting November 1st
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Get ready to send Sims to the city this Fall! Today, Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) announced that The Sims 4 City Living Expansion Pack* is coming to PC and Mac November 1st, 2016.
New Update Rolls Out 15 New Recreational Venues For Mayors Over the Course of Four Weeks
Mayors can look forward to welcoming athletes from around the globe, as 15 new sports-themed venues are introduced to SimCity BuildIt with a new Summer of Sports update. Over the course of four weeks, Mayors will be introduced to new sports-themed locations that are sure to attract a slew of new citizens and boost your city’s population.
All New Group Experiences Set in a Beautiful European-Inspired World
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Your Sim’s life is better with friends! Today, Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) announced during the EA Press briefing at gamescom 2015 that The Sims 4 Get Together Expansion Pack* is coming to PC and Mac this November. For the first time, players will be able to create and play with groups of Sims as they explore a beautiful European-inspired world, make new friends, and live it up!
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)— It’s time to get to work in The Sims 4. Today, Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) announced that The Sims 4 Get to Work* is now available on PC and Mac in North America.In this first expansion pack for The Sims 4, players can deepen their relationships with their Sims by actively controlling them in three new careers (Doctor, Detective and Scientist) as well as creating and customizing their own Sim retail business.
Your Sims will rule the workplace in The Sims 4 Get to Work Expansion Pack. You will control your Sims’ every action as they tackle three active careers, whether it’s saving lives as a daring doctor, solving crimes as a fearless detective, or devising inventions as a mad scientist. You will also be able to put your Sims’ entrepreneurial ambitions to the test as you create and customize unique retail businesses. Plus, there are new venues, more skills to learn, and the chance to befriend some aliens!
Here is what they had to say:
• Did you feel that disturbance in The Force? It was probably our new Star Wars Costume Set. Outfit your Sims in Luke Skywalker’s X-wing pilot suit, Leia’s white robes and awesome cinnamon buns, Darth Vader’s suit and, yes, even Yoda. I mean, who out there hasn’t dressed as Yoda for Halloween, right? Now you can in The Sims 4, too!
Take a look at the full patch notes below:
Severe Issues / Crashes:
- Fixed a crash in Build Mode by preventing the game from thinking fences were rooms.
- Fixed a crash in Create A Sim that could occur after the you lock and unlock your computer.
Bug Fixes / Issues:
- Fixed an issue with “Shine on Men’s Suit”, “Glitter and Abs”, “Big Hat of Shame”, “Star-Spangled Glasses” and the “Tiki Bar”, not remembering their unlocked state upon reload.
- Fixed several issues with Sims attempting to go on dates with the Reaper, resulting in non-responsive game states.The Reaper still loves ya baby, he is just too busy to go on a date with every lovelorn Sim that vies for his attention.
- Fixed several issues where babies were incorrectly hibernating within household inventories resulting in several issues:
- You can now exit Build Mode when not on your home lot if a baby was incorrectly left in the home lot inventory.
- Game no longer hangs if you attempt to split a household with a baby on the lot and in the household inventory.
- Splitting and merging households no longer results in unplayable households due to babies being left in household inventories.
- Babies are no longer left locked in the household inventory if all the other Sims in the household die.
- Babies no longer multiply if left in the Household Inventory while editing the lot via Manage Worlds.
- Fixed an issue where the game would become non-responsive when attempting to save a lot to the your library.
Related: The Sims 4 Now Available on PC