With no end in sight, enter a living hell and participate in the most brutal battles of the cataclysmic Great War. Battlefield 1 Apocalypse, the fourth expansion, is coming for Battlefield 1 Premium Pass owners in February.
With the first patch of 2018, Star Wars Battlefront II is delighted to offer a new Blast map on the planet Crait and to introduce Iden Versio’s TIE fighter to the roster of hero ships available in Starfighter Assault. Of course, the development teams have been digging into fan feedback and the patch will also introduce a series of bug fixes and balancing tweaks to the gameplay experience, including updates to heroes Finn, Captain Phasma, Lando Calrissian and Boba Fett.
Voted on by The Sims Community, The Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff is Available Now on PC and Mac
The Sims 4 fans have spoken, and they want Laundry Day stuff! Built in collaboration with players and fans through a series of online votes, Maxis developed a unique stuff pack that offers players and their Sims tons of fun as they wash, scrub, and hang-dry their clothes.
A great year for Battlefield 1 has begun. On the road ahead players will find great content, trials, more Battlefield 1 Turning Tides, and of course, Battlefield 1 Apocalypse.
New Look at Fe on Nintendo Direct Celebrates the Upcoming Launch on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Origin for PC and Nintendo Switch
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. — January 11, 2018 — Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) today announced that the EA Originals title Fe will launch worldwide on February 16 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Origin for PC and Nintendo Switch. Developed by the award-winning Swedish studio Zoink Games, Fe is an imaginative open world platformer where players will embark on a wordless adventure, exploring and unearthing the secrets of the forest through sight and sound. New gameplay was revealed on Nintendo Direct to celebrate the announcement of the official launch date, giving players a deeper glimpse into the magical world of Fe.
The best footballers of 2017 will be named in EA SPORTS FIFA Team of The Year! For the first time ever, the EA SPORTS FIFA Team of The Year (TOTY) will be voted on by a carefully curated list of media, athletes and EA SPORTS FIFA community members, representing the millions of EA SPORTS FIFA players all over the world. Ballot recipients will receive a custom-built ballot box that includes a shortlist of football’s most elite 55 players, nominated by EA SPORTS for their real-world performance in 2017. Each ballot recipient will cast their vote by posting a photo on social media of their TOTY, consisting of three attackers, three midfielders, four defenders and one goalkeeper in a 4-3-3 formation. Ballots will make up 60 per cent of the total vote and EA SPORTS makes up the other 40 per cent. Follow along as votes are revealed with #TOTYVote.
Free* Content Inspired by Star Wars: The Last Jedi is Now Available Adding Finn, Captain Phasma, New Locations and More in Multiplayer
In Single Player, the Story of Iden Versio Returns in Star Wars Battlefront II Resurrection
For the First Time Ever, Fans Can Play the Full Game Online for Free with a Friend Who Owns A Way Out, Coming March 23, 2018
At The Game Awards 2017 last evening, the highly-anticipated narrative-driven EA Originals title, A Way Out, announced that players can download the friends pass free trial* for players to enjoy the entire co-op experience with a friend who has purchased the full game. A Way Out will be available as a digital download for players worldwide beginning March 23, 2018 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Origin for PC.
Finn, everyone’s fan favorite stormtrooper-turned-hero, is coming soon to Star Wars Battlefront II. See him and The First Order’s Captain Phasma in action in this new trailer highlighting Star Wars Battlefront II The Last Jedi Season content.
Star Wars Battlefront II is a game that EA wants players to play for years to come. The team is continuously listening and learning from player feedback, and is committed to making ongoing adjustments to the game to ensure the best possible experience. Today, the developers have made tweaks to the economy and progression that are now available across PlayStation 4 Xbox One and PC. These changes below are just the initial steps toward making much larger updates to the progression system.