In GEORGE: SCARED OF THE DARK, a new iOS platformer launching July 19th, get ready to power through 10 procedurally-generated levels so that George the Ghost can conquer his fears.
The Minecraft Star Wars Rebels Skin Pack are now available for both Xbox One and Xbox 360.
The Star Wars Rebels Skin Pack features the crew of the Ghost and their adversaries in the Galactic Empire and features the following skins:
Amazing YouTuber Koala_Steamed has build a Redstone word processor in Minecraft, which can load saved files, does upper- and lower-case, numbers and symbols, and processes it all “through a single line of redstone.”
|Telltale Games and Mojang announce‘Minecraft: Story Mode – A Telltale Games Series’
A New Episodic Game Series Based on the Minecraft Universe to Premiere in 2015
SAN RAFAEL, Calif., and STOCKHOLM, Sweden, Dec. 18th, 2014 —Leading and award-winning developer and publisher of digital entertainment Telltale Games, and world-renowned game developer Mojang, today announced that ‘Minecraft: Story Mode – A Telltale Games Series’ is in development and is set to premiere in 2015.
Minecraft: Story Mode will be an all-new narrative-driven, episodic game series, developed by Telltale in collaboration with Mojang and members of the Minecraft community. Set in the world of Minecraft, the game series will introduce new characters and familiar themes, but will be an entirely original Minecraft experience inspired by the game that continues to inspire a generation.
“Partnering with Mojang is a dream come true for us as game makers and as storytellers,” said Kevin Bruner, President and Co-Founder of Telltale Games. “Minecraft is a world of infinite possibility and imagination. Working with the Mojang team on our own unique, story-driven interpretation of their fascinating universe is a tremendous honor. We simply cannot wait for fans across the world to take off with us on this new adventure.”
“People really like the idea of stories about Minecraft, but forcing a narrative into our core game experience would restrict players’ freedom to view the world in their own unique ways. Instead, letting them explore an alternate interpretation via Minecraft: Story Mode, driven by the proven might of Telltale, seems like a no-brainer,” said Owen Hill, Chief Word Officer at Mojang. “We’re big fans of Telltale Games at Mojang, and we can’t wait to reveal more details on Story Mode soon.”
Minecraft: Story Mode – A Telltale Games Series is currently in development, and is not yet rated by the ESRB. The series will be published digitally in 2015 by Telltale Games in partnership with Mojang.
Minecraft: Story Mode will be a standalone product, separate from the core Minecraft game, and will be available to download in 2015 on Xbox consoles, PlayStation consoles, PC, Mac, iOS, and Android-based devices.
Developer 4J Studios has released the Xbox Update 7 notes for Minecraft.
Take a look at the full update notes below:
Changes and Additions:-
– Added new items
- Hardened Clay
- Stained Clay
- Block of Coal
- Hay Bale
- Activator Rail
- Block of Redstone
- Daylight Sensor
- Minecart with Hopper
- Minecart with TNT
- Redstone Comparator
- Weighted Pressure Plate
- Trapped Chest
- Firework Rocket
- Firework Star
- Nether Star
- Horse Armor
- Name Tag
- Horse Spawn Egg
– Added new Mobs
- Wither Skeletons
– Added new terrain generation features – Witch Huts.
– Replaced the Tutorial World with a new world containing some new mini-tutorials for the new functionality.
– Added Beacon interface.
– Added Horse interface.
– Added Hopper interface.
– Added Fireworks – Fireworks interface is accessible from the Crafting Table when you have the ingredients to craft a Firework Star or Firework Rocket.
– Added ‘Adventure Mode’ – You can only break blocks with the correct tools.
– Added lots of new sounds.
– Mobs, items and projectiles can now pass through portals.
– Repeaters can now be locked by powering their sides with another Repeater.
– Zombies and Skeletons can now spawn with different weapons and armor.
– New death messages.
– Name mobs with a Name Tag, and rename containers to change the title when the menu is open.
– Bonemeal no longer instantly grows everything to full size, and instead randomly grows in stages.
– A Redstone signal describing the contents of Chests, Brewing Stands, Dispensers and Jukeboxes can be detected by placing a Redstone Comparator directly against them.
– Dispensers can face in any direction.
– Eating a Golden Apple gives the player extra “absorption” health for a short period.
– The longer you remain in an area the harder the monsters that spawn in that area will be.
– New Game and Host options (Daylight Cycle, Keep Inventory, Mob options, Tile drop and a Regeneration option)
A new video has been released for 4J Studios’ Minecraft featuring the game’s top 10 creations.
Take a look at the cool video below:
Take a look as this brilliant YouTuber Spawn Solo (Devin Carramusa) recreates Halo 5 within a Minecraft trailer.