eastasiasoft is launching the story driven twin stick shooter Tachyon Project from Eclipse Games in Asia in August 2017. Tachyon Project will be available as physical Limited Editions for PS4 and PS Vita and limited to 2,000 copies per system.
Each Tachyon Project Limited Edition will contain a physical copy of the game, a soundtrack CD, an individually numbered certificate and a collector’s box. The Tachyon Project Limited Edition will be sold exclusively at Play-Asia.com for US$29.99 + shipping. Pre-orders will open on July 26.
Tachyon Project is a dual stick shooter heavily inspired by classic shoot ‘em ups. A combination of a large variety of weapons, many unique enemy types, power-ups and innovative gameplay ensures a long-lasting challenge with new discoveries at every level.
In Tachyon Project, you will take control of Ada, a software program that was designed to hack into the most secure servers on Earth, but has also attained consciousness. After some rather mysterious events, Ada is thrown out from the test server where she was living and out into the internet. However, Ada soon discovers she is unable to return to the test server. She’ll then start a journey to uncover the truth behind what happened to her creators, whom she considers her parents. In the process, she’ll find out that things were a bit more complex than she initially thought.
- Story driven twin stick shooter
- 6 different weapons, 9 secondary weapons and 7 perks provide hundreds of possibilities for your ship
- Over 30 different enemy types, including 4 bosses
- Story mode comprising 10 levels, with hand-drawn cutscenes telling the story of Ada
- 3 challenge levels with support for co-op gameplay
- An intense original soundtrack developed to match the style of the game
- Asia exclusive platinum trophy support