Developer HeroCraft has announced that the release of Super Turbo Demon Busters! on Steam, previously announced for November 28th, has been delayed to December 8th.
Super Turbo Demon Busters! is a game where you’ll find 16-bits style pixel art, atmospheric music, and simple and addictive gameplay. Eight soldiers are ready to execute any order under your direct control while your main mission is to find allies and escape the planet before it’s destroyed. Equip some deadly guns and deploy to the very heart of battle. Destroy mutants and find the exit from the entangling halls of secret laboratories where scientists conducted their inhuman experiments.
You have a big arsenal of weapons ready for you to wipe clean every dungeon of the monsters that dwell within. Levels are randomly generated and unique, so you’ll need to adapt to every situation choosing the most effective weapons and being careful not to die before you reach the exit. Run as fast as you can, click for your life and prepare to fight hordes of monsters in Super Turbo Demon Busters!
Super Turbo Demon Busters! Key Features:
- Explore randomly-generated mazes full of monsters, mutants, and traps
- Fight using only your mouse choosing between 9 different weapons, from a common pistol to the legendary BFG. Every monster has different weaknesses!
- Play with 8 different heroes, each with different strengths, who pay homage to action classics from the 90’s
- Enjoy a fast-paced and unforgiving gameplay: play fast, die fast, try again!
- Test your reflexes in its Speedrun Mode, perfect for streamers and youtubers
- Parody and homage to action, sci-fi and terror classics such as Doom, Alien or Starcraft
- Discover multiple endings!
Super Turbo Demon Busters! will release for PC via Steam on December 8, 2017 for a price of $11.99 / €11.99.