High-Speed Dogfights, Mech-Inspired Crafts, Multiplayer Skirmishes and Bad A$$ Gameplay — New CGI Trailer
Paris, France — August 4, 2016 — Indie game studio RageQuit Corporation announced today it will take flight with the fully-loaded aerial-combat game Strike Vector EX on PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system on Tuesday, August 30. The re-imagined PlayStation 4 version delivers a new story-driven single-player campaign complete with characters, cut scenes, deadly AI, customizable Vectors, and, most notably, a substantial online multiplayer mode.
“We know that many people will look at Strike Vector EX and immediately categorize it as a simple flight game. Well, they would be wrong,” said Paul Chadeisson, co-founder, Ragequit Corporation. “The instant stopping ability and versatile maneuvering abilities of each Vector makes this play more like a powerful first-person shooter than a traditional flying game, and that’s where the fun really resides.”
Strike Vector EX is a competitive first-person aerial-combat game that hosts dizzying dogfights with battle-heavy aircraft. Bursting with customizable mech-inspired ships, Strike Vector EX disrupts the air combat genre through a combination of precision mechanics, imaginative vehicle designs, and stunning, fast-paced multiplayer fights.
Strike Vector EX Key Features:
- Robust Multiplayer: Up to 12 players will vie in the ultimate fast-paced mech dogfight
- New Story Mode: Players will experience a unique story spread across 15 missions, packed with survival, attack, destroy, duel and other diverse gameplay styles against relentless AI
- Next Gen Graphics: Take your aerial dog fighting skills to the next generation of consoles on Unreal 4 Engine featuring gorgeous and diverse floating warscapes and wild mech-inspired aircrafts
- Customization: Enter the garage and load out the ships with up to 10,000 different weapon, special items, and armor combinations to find the perfect killing machine
- Tactical Gameplay: Perfect the art of high-speed attacks and mid-air VTOL tactics using the environment to skillfully defeat foes
- Generous Game Modes: Tired of smacking the competition around? Explore a vast set of gameplay modes including Elimination, Defense, Survival, Duel and many more ways to satisfy the competitive spirit
- Maps: Never grow tired of destroying friends in mid-air with 15 diverse and challenging multiplayer maps
RageQuit Corporation’s debut PS4 game has been fine-tuned to provide instant feedback and tight console controls for players to light each other up amidst futuristic, industrial structures. Players gear up their ships with a vast array of weapons and equipment to deploy specific strategies for each mission and to engage in frenetic online multiplayer skirmishes.
Here is the Strike Vector EX release trailer:
Strike Vector EX is coming to PS4 on August 30, 2016.