All-Star Fruit Racing, the fruit-themed Windows PC kart racer packed with vitamin C (and more than enough dietary fiber), has received an all-new update to liven your taste buds. The update, available now for download through Steam, adds refreshing game improvements, new features and introduces two new characters to the fruit platter!
Unlockable characters Lime and Grapes join All-Star Fruit Racing‘s cast of fruity racers as they tour and compete against each other across the game’s breathtaking seasonally-inspired island tracks. The addition of a training mode teaches new racers how to master All-Star Fruit Racing‘s unique power-up system that adds a sense of strategy to the pulpy carnage on the track. Players can practice how to use “The Juicer,” a liquidizer attached to their karts, to fuel four tanks that can then unleash a devastating “Mega Juice” power up.
Other new additions to the game include a reworked player rank system, new intro cinematics, UI improvements and an engine upgrade to make use of the latest Unreal Engine 4 features. Various technical fixes have also been made. There’s even a new demo available for prospective buyers try out! To learn more, read the full patch notes here: http://bit.ly/2yDX7xH.
All-Star Fruit Racing Key Features:
- Single player and multiplayer modes with four player split-screen and online play releasing this Fall!
- An incredible roster of over a dozen characters to choose from and customize
- Several gorgeous islands to go bananas over! Together they host over twenty different tracks to race on
- Juicer and Classic modes, as well as unlockables Dragster, Elimination and Elimination Mix, add tons of gameplay variety
- Choose between different formats — Custom Race, Career, Fast Championship, Custom Championship and Time Attack — to test your racing skills
- Online multiplayer is coming … soon!
All-Star Fruit Racing is available on Steam Early Access for $14.99.