Soul Sacrifice Famitsu review: 10/9/9/9
- Over 300 types of magic with a deep crafting system.
- About 25 hours to complete story on single player, multiplayer content expands this to several hundred hours.
- Superb storytelling through the grimoire system and its journal entries.
- Story is quite moving and definitely worth the time to experience. -Huge variation of spells makes for extremely deep tactical multiplayer experience.
- Team work and role assignment in multiplayer has immense potential.
- Dying and being sacrificed is still fun and does not affect rewards.
- Being able to continue fighting even when dead is extremely welcome feature.
- The dark fantasy theme is well portrayed and written, although it may be too dark for some people’s taste.
- Difficulty level is very high, but the high speed action is extremely fun and rewarding to learn.
- Salvation and Sacrifice system adds surprisingly profound and meaningful choice to the game. -It might be “another hunting game” but it is overflowing with originality.
- Single player is fun in its own right, but multiplayer is where the game really shines. The more the merrier!
Post your comments and let us know what you think.