Developer Yacht Club Games has released the first Update notes for Shovel Knight on Steam.
Take a look at the new Update 1.0C details below:
- Now you can save to the cloud! Steam saving error should no longer display. All of your current progress will transfer over on next game start.
- No Feat should go unnoticed! Added an option to the Feats menu which allows you to sync previously unlocked Feats to your Steam Achievements with the F4 key.
- Additional controller support. Thank you to everyone who submitted their devices!
- Direction inputs can be bound to multiple buttons. Just press more than one input at once. Intended for players who wanted to map Shovel Drop to its own button.
- Removed an “empty” Song Scroll from Clockwork Tower which could never be collected or turned in.
- Fix: The following Feats not unlocking in Steam Achievements: “I’m Alive”, “Hurry Up”, “Untouched”, and “Shovel Economy”
- Fix: “Halfway” Feat unlocking when re-clearing a stage.
- Fix: Black Knight ignores damage during Plains intro. For some players, there was a small window of opportunity to Ground Spark which could cause Black Knight to go off script.
- Fix: Sparker Feat not unlocking when defeating Black Knight
Have you been enjoying playing Shovel Knight?