Solve Three Mysterious Cases in This Re-mastered Classic Based On the Award-Winning Board Game
Charlottesville, Virginia – June 8, 2015 – Gaming sleuths, the game is afoot! Zojoi, creators of the re-imagined classic adventure Shadowgate, announced today that the Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective series is now available on Steam. The re-mastered mystery games of The Case of the Mummy’s Curse, The Case of the Mystified Murderess, and The Case of the Tin Soldier, are each available for the special launch day promotional price of at $2.69 or as part of a three-pack bundle for $4.69 for a limited time (10% discount off SRP).
Features from the Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective series include:
- More than 30 minutes of re-mastered video footage for each case
- Join forces with Sherlock Holmes, his loyal companion Dr. Watson, and the network of Baker Street Irregulars, to gather key information for each case
- Observe and listen to dialogue from more than 20 characters of various backgrounds and classes
- Search the virtual London Times newspaper for clues, peruse Holmes’ personal files, scour the London Directory, and receive hints from Dr. Watson himself
- Once enough evidence is collected, present your findings to the Queen’s magistrate and learn how you did against the Great Detective
- Based on the classic board game, winner of the Charles S. Roberts “Best Fantasy Board Game Award” and the prestigious “Spiel Des Jahres Game of the Year Award.”
All three Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective games are available on now for PC on Steam.
Based in the Blue Ridge Mountains of central Virginia, Zojoi is an independent game developer helmed by industry legends Karl Roelofs and Dave Marsh, whose first title Shadowgate was a smash success on the original Apple Macintosh. The duo went on to create the other titles in the popular MacVenture series (Déjà Vu, Déjà Vu II, and Uninvited) and ported these timeless classics to no less than 10 other platforms. Zojoi’s mission is to create memorable gaming experiences, either with remakes of their renowned originals or entirely new properties.
Source: Press Release