11 new levels, replays, bugfixes, new languages and the “Pit of Infamy” to track the fastest among you
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell, the devilish heavy metal first-person platformer that has you racing through the hallways of Hades, will be launching a huge content update tomorrow, opening up “Season II.” More content…and fewer glitches…what else can you ask for?
How about a hellish host of new features that will bring even more virtual deaths:
- Cleansing of the leaderboards – The new update opens the gates of Season II by resetting all ladder scores. New hell spawns welcome!
- Pit of Infamy – The best players from Season I will get their special place in the “Pit of Infamy” and will be remembered until the end of times.
- Free map pack with 11 new levels – To make Season II even more special the developers will release a free map pack containing eleven new hellish levels.
- Replay Theater – If you beat the Uber Skull time in a level, you can now watch replays of other players.
- Multiple languages – Lucifer has opened the doors for his non-native mortals: SEUM has been translated into six additional languages: German, Russian, French, Spanish, Polish and Croatian.
Hell Yeah! \m/
To celebrate the beginning of Season II, the hellish trip known as SEUM will be available at a huge discount of 35% for ten days. Diabolical seduction par excellence…
Not sure what SEUM’s all about? Check out famous streamer Markiplier as he roars through the Infernal Kingdom
SEUM: Speedrunners From Hell is now out on Steam for PC, Mac & Linux.