Paris, France – September 24, 2015 – DotEmu, developer and publisher specializing in modern releases of beloved retro games, is proud to announce the release of Sanitarium on iOS & Android on October 29. Originally released in 1998 for PC and Adventure Game of the Year Winner, this timeless point-and-click horror game is a must-have for adventure game fans.
In Sanitarium you play Max Laughton, an amnesiac thrust into a morbid, really creepy universe. Featuring a rich, complex plot set in an intense world where a very thin line separates reason from madness, Sanitarium is a masterwork suitable for point-and-click beginners, experts and everyone who enjoys captivating storylines and horror games. Sanitarium has been acclaimed as one of the grisliest and nightmarish games of all time.
This version has not only been authentically recreated for mobile, but also enhanced with brand-new features:
• Choose between touch mode and pad mode
• A new easy-to-use interface specially adapted for touch devices
• Automatic save system
• Dynamic ON/OFF hint system
• New inventory system
• 20 Achievements to unlock
• Choose between full screen mode & original mode
• 3 languages available: English, French, German (voices and text)
Sanitarium will release October 29, 2015 on iOS & Android.
Source: Press Release