13AM Games and Headup Games have announced that Runbow, an insane multiplayer platforming madness, will be hitting the Playstation 4 in Q4 2017 with all its colorful glory.
Runbow is a fast, frantic game that will keep you running back for more. The world changes with each swipe of the background. Once the background matches the colour of platforms or elements of the environment, they disappear. If you can’t see it, it doesn’t exist – it’s as easy as that.
Blast through 140 single player levels or grab some friends and play different multiplayer party modes with up to four players. Or experience Runbow‘s nine-players online mode together with up to eight other players from around the globe. Many playable guest characters from various famous indie games, lots of costumes, games modes and hours of beautiful colorful chaos are waiting for you and your friends.
Runbow, and all its multiplayer madness, is finally coming to PlayStation 4! With tons of competitive modes for up to nine players online and four players locally and a massive Single Player Adventure, Runbow is the crazy, colour-based platformer you’ve been waiting for.
The world of Runbow changes with each swipe of the background, so you’ll have to stay on your toes as platforms and obstacles disappear – If you can’t see something, it doesn’t exist. Fast, frantic, and fun for up to nine players, Runbow is filled with tons of modes and content to keep you running back for more.
- Go head to head with your friends, locally or online, in Run, Arena, or King of the Hill, for a colourful, crazy competition. Host a Private Game for you or your friends, or hop into an Open Party and take on the world!
- Tons of costumes and Indie Guest Characters are waiting for you to unlock, including Shovel Knight, CommanderVideo, Shantae, Lilac, and many more.
- Save Poster District from the evil Satura in Adventure, and choose your own path through a massive map of over 140 single player levels.
- Take on The Bowhemoth, a single, ultra-difficult challenge in the belly of a colossal beast. On your own or with friends, it’s sure to test the skills of even the toughest platforming veterans.
- Hundreds of pieces of unlockable Gallery content await you, from concept art to characters, and even a few hidden secrets…
With nine-player online madness or with up to four players locally, five game modes, 19 guest characters, hundreds of levels, and tons more content all in one unforgettable colorful game, you better get ready to Runbow!
Here is the Runbow PlayStation 4 Trailer:
Runbow is heading to PS4 in Q4 2017. The Retail Deluxe Edition will contain all DLCs and two soundtracks (from the original game and the DLCs).