Atari and Nvizzio have launched our StartEngine campaign to bring RollerCoaster Tycoon to the Nintendo Switch just a few weeks ago and have already exceeded the minimum goal of $10,000.
Today, the developers revealed key features for the game on the Nintendo Switch.
Key features on RollerCoaster Tycoon on the Nintendo Switch include:
- 3 Game Modes: Campaign, Scenario, and Sandbox
- 7 types of fully customizable roller coasters with Ride Cams
- Over 100 wacky rides, restaurants and shops
- Park terraforming with pre-made path, foliage and river tiles
- 4 Incredible Environments
- Intuitive JoyCon and Touchscreen Controls
- Seamless play between dock mode and handheld mode
- Multiple Scenarios – Complete tricky objectives with specific time limits and other constraints
- Sandbox Mode with Various Landscapes – Create the park of your dreams with unlimited time and unlimited resources
- Tycoon Career Mode – Expand your park and grow your Amusement Empire
You can Join Atari Game Partners to bring RollerCoaster Tycoon to the Nintendo Switch today!