LOS ANGELES – DEC. 15, 2016 – Nexon America has unleashed its biggest updates of 2016 for both MapleStory and Riders of Icarus. Fans of MapleStory celebrate today as the V update – the game’s biggest in nearly ten years – ushers in long-awaited additions and enhancements. V brings new depths to the game by giving players 5th Job advancement skills, a reduced leveling curve providing quicker progress for fans eager to try the new content, as well as removal of the damage cap for maximum power and much more. Meanwhile, the Ranger’s Fury update for Riders of Icarus raises the level cap to 50 and introduces a highly anticipated sixth character class, the Ranger, along with a new and deadly desert region rife with warring factions and dangerous monsters to defeat.
Here are the new MapleStory Screens:
MapleStory’s V Update
Hardcore Maplers will gain access to the activation of the fifth job advancement skills for Level 200 players at 2 p.m. PST today, in a huge update that brings new high-level regions to explore and the upcoming introduction of the most difficult boss in MapleStory history – Lucid, Master of Nightmares. Players will also find:
- V Matrix Skill System – The V Matrix Skill System allows heroes the freedom to choose the advanced skills they want to master, combine their favorite skills to increase their power or enhance existing abilities for even more power.
- Easier Leveling – Players can quickly reach their full potential and experience all the unprecedented V update offers, with easier leveling. The amount of experience needed to reach Level 200 has been lowered by thirty percent, making it easier than ever to become the ultimate hero of Maple World.
- A Host of Improvements – The V update also brings a substantial amount of player-requested enhancements to the game, including UI improvements, all new quest lines and in-game events, an increase to 128 total inventory slots and much, much more.
Watch the MapleStory V: 5th Job Official Trailer:
Here are the Riders of Icarus Ranger’s Fury screens:
Riders of Icarus’ Ranger’s Fury
The Ranger’s Fury update, available now, brings a wealth of new content for Riders at Level 40, introducing them to the Cloying Wastes – a vast desert with secrets to discover, dangers to overcome and a variety of all-new mounts and familiars to tame. Other key features of Ranger’s Fury include:
- New Ranger class – The Ranger can deal heavy damage to foes up-close and far away with their bow, vambraces or their power of Chaos. Rangers can further specialize in weapon skills that offer increased damage, enhanced abilities and drastically different playstyles.
- Increased level cap – The level cap has increased to 50, allowing players an opportunity to further increase their strength against the increasingly dangerous enemies, monsters and factions within the Cloying Wastes.
Watch the Riders of Icarus Ranger’s Fury Update Official Trailer:
To download Riders of Icarus, and to stay up-to-date on the latest news and announcements, join the community today: ridersoficarus.com