Developer Triple Cherry Games out of Madrid has announced that Rescue the Prince is now on Kickstarter.
Rescue the Prince is a beautiful pixelart game ambiented on a medieval era in a world called Dragonland.
In the game you’ll have to face multiple puzzles that will challenge your mind. With the only help of magic spells you’ll have to free the kidnaped princes.
The story occurs after all the princes in Dragonland have been kidnapped and the only one who could rescue them is Selene, a brave princess heroine who is not afraid to face the most dangerous dragons in order to liberate them.
- Low paced gameplay with Turn based gameplay
- Challenging puzzles that will keep you asking for more.
- Beautiful modern pixelart like you’ve never seen before.
- Explore through highly detailed maps with a non-isometric 2.5D view.
- Develop a strategy to reach your objective avoiding traps and enemies.
- Discover the epic stories of the princes that you rescue as you progress on the game.
- Use powerful spells to help you solve the puzzles and deceive your enemies.
- 50 levels that will keep you entertained for hours!Wonderful soundtrack that you will never get tired of listening.
Take a look at the screenshots below:
And, below you can view the official game video:
If you liked what you saw, then head on over to the Kickstarter page and help support this game.
Source: Press Release