Developer VooFoo Studios and Ripstone Publishing are excited to announce the release of a big tournament update to the visually stunning Pure Hold’em on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam. The update includes the addition of private tournaments and scheduled tournaments as well as bigger prize pots. Alongside this, the teams have also announced the first of many card decks to be released as DLC, the Steampunk deck, which can be viewed in the trailer below.
Pure Hold’em launched in August 2015, and is part of the critically-acclaimed Pure series which also includes Pure Chess & Pure Pool. Split across six different tables, each requiring more skill and determination than the last, Pure Hold’em brings all the excitement of the casino to the convenience of the couch.
- Private Tournaments – Players can set up a private tournament and invite up to 7 of their friends to the table
- Scheduled Tournaments – Scheduled tournaments allow players to join time controlled tournaments played on defined tables. Players can join the tournament table 15 minutes before it starts. As an added bonus for taking part in these scheduled tournaments, a bigger prize pot is available, and players will get more XP enabling them to level up quicker.
- Faster Tournament Starts – A timer will now appear once 4 or more players are sitting at a tournament table. Once the timer reaches zero, the tournament will start.
- Party Invites – Pure Hold’em now supports console created parties. Players can take their current party into all game modes except for non-private tournaments.
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements
Take a look at the new Pure Hold’em Steampunk Deck Trailer:
The Steampunk deck, which is the first of many new card decks to be released, is available July 13, 2016 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on Steam.
Related: Pure Hold’em Unveiled for PS4