Punch Club is a fighting sim/tycoon where you train really hard, unlock new skills, and figure out who killed your father. Developed by Lazy Bear Games in Russia, and published by the Seattle-based indie publisher tinyBuild, Punch Club is set to release in Fall 2015 on Steam and Mobile.
- Punch Club is a throwback to the 80s/90s tycoon game
- Manage the daily life of an aspiring boxer
- Get into fights and strategically choose your fighting styles
- Train hard, upgrade your skills
- Make lifechanging choices. Pizza or Meat? Energy drink or water?
Here is the E3 2015 reveal trailer:
Source: Press Release