The PS Vita will be sold in a Welcome Box bundle across Japan and will include Dragon’s Dogma Quest as well as a trial version of God Eater 2.
The PS Vita Welcome Box bundle will become available March 6 across Japan and will cost ¥20,454 yen (around $195). The bundle includes a PCH-2000 PS Vita handheld with 8GB memory card, AC adapter and all the usual gubbins inside the box. It comes with software pre-loaded onto the unit, which consists of:
- God Eater 2 trial version
- Soul Sacrifice Delta trial version
- Terraria trial version
- Joysound.TV Plus (free to play)
- Dragon’s Dogma Quest (free to play)
- Power Pro Stadium (free-to-play)
- Music Unlimited
What did you think?