Shiny Bolt Games’ lovable puzzle-platforming runner, Prisma & The Masquerade Menace has just surpassed its funding goal on Kickstarter with a couple days remaining. And now the race is on to smash through a series of stretch goals that include the addition of new zones and gameplay modes, a guest audio track by Metal Gear Solid composer, Norihiko Hibino, a PlayStation Vita port, and more!
Prisma follows the adventures of a young explorer named Ray and her mischievous companion Fractal who grants Ray dimension-changing powers in order to overcome obstacles, avoid traps, and solve puzzles as they attempt to recover magical masks spread throughout the world of Aura. On their journey, Ray will need to utilize the power of color-swapping. By default, Ray resides in the “neutral” dimension, but with Fractal’s power, Ray will be able to jump higher, run faster, and obliterate whatever gets in her way.
- Race to finish levels designed so you never need to stop running
- Strategize with Ikaruga-inspired color-swapping gameplay requiring you to think on your feet and hone your skills
- Explore lush and colorful worlds filled with helpful inhabitants as you journey through cursed deserts, snowy winter festivals, the deepest depths of the ocean, ancient underground cities of magma, and more
- Learn the saturated backstory of Prisma through the dozens of memorable inhabitants of Aura
- Fight larger-than-life bosses that require full mastery of all your abilities
- Listen to a beautifully orchestrated soundtrack with a potential appearance byBayonetta composer Norihiko Hibino
- Collect masks along the way to open up secret extra challenging levels that test every last pixel of precision
- Enjoy the vibrant and and colorful art style inspired by gaming classics such as The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker and Jak & Daxter