Unlock new rides and building options with the new theme content pack for Planet Coaster
Cambridge, UK – Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today launched the spook-tacular Planet Coaster Spooky Pack, introducing new rides, a new entertainer, an all-new theme and bold new creative options to Planet Coaster.
Today Planet Coaster players can turn up the heat on their cauldron of creativity. Mix and match hundreds of new spooky scenery pieces, two ghastly new rides, new spine-chilling building components and even a hair-raising new park entertainer with Planet Coaster‘s other unique themed building components to build a frightfully good theme park.
The Planet Coaster Spooky Pack features:
- Spooky Scenery – New spooky scenery pieces including static and animated attachments, special effects, shop fronts, path extras, doors and windows, fences, triggerable coaster doors, themed custom signs and even themed hats for Planet Coaster‘s park guests.
- Spooky Building Set – New spooky construction pieces can be used alone or together with existing themed wall sets. Planet Coaster’s piece-by-piece construction tools mean every part of every theme can be mixed, matched, removed and re-used however players choose.
- New Rides
- The Hoax is a free-spinning haunted house ride players can fit in even the smallest spaces. Guests will be thrilled and chilled on the tight track filled with frightful twists and turns.
- The Huntsman is Planet Coaster‘s first-ever motion platform ride. This ultra-modern ride tilts, turns and moves around players’ parks without a track.
- New Entertainer – King Coaster steps aside to make way for King Ghoster! The newest Planet Coaster entertainer will haunt players’ parks and offer hair-raising entertainment for those who dare to visit.