Celebrate the Holidays with New Challenges, Rides, Shops and Ccenery in Planet Coaster
Cambridge, UK — Dec. 15, 2016 — Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) will today launch the free Planet Coaster Winter Update for PC.
Celebrate the holidays in Planet Coaster with all new winter décor and share your festive creations with the world. Expand on the assortment of rides and test your management skills with three brand new scenarios.
The Planet Coaster Winter Update brings the new Candyland wall set and a host of winter scenery to Planet Coaster, together with the new Arctic environment, new shops, Festive King Coaster mascot and much more, including:
- Collider. A retro sci-fi ride with 20 swinging gondolas on a horizontal Ferris Wheel rising to an angle of 87 degrees.
- Bumpin’ Derby. A long-time favorite has found its way into Planet Coaster.
New Transport/Tracked Rides
- Sleigh Ride
- Iron Horse
- Festive King Coaster’s Crackers will let you earn up to nine more stars.
- Cosmic Cow Ice Cream
- Gulpee Soda
- Missy Good Donuts
- Pipshot Water, Juice and Smoothie Bars
- Pizza Pen
Winter Theme and Scenery Objects
- Snow/Ice Biome
- Snow Scenery. Create realistic snow-covered areas and build your own snowman!
- Gingerbread wall set
- Winter Scenery. Decorate your park with a tree or choir.
- And of course, the Festive King Coaster!
Take a look at the new Planet Coaster Holiday screenshots:
Here is the Planet Coaster Free Winter Update Video:
Related: PLANET COASTER Review for PC