Overkill Software has released Update 28 for PayDay 2.
Take a look at the changelog below:
Update size: 2.7 GB (0 GB for participants of the open beta), will reduce game size by 20 GB.
- Dramatically reduced the size of the full game, more on this in the Q&A below
- Changed it so that Inspire Ace will prioritze downed team mates before enemies
- Increased the chance of intimidating an enemy in stealth
- Fixed an issue related to crouching where the player could teleport through walls
- Fixed an issue with the accuracy for shotguns in the stats menu. It can now show more than 100%
- Fixed an issue where the detection icon above cameras wouldn’t appear for clients
- Fixed an issue where two players sometimes got one body bag each when interacting with a corpse simultaneously
- Fixed an issue where the player camera would clip with the sniper sights
- Fixed a crash related to the Joker skill
- Fixed an issue on Big Oil day one where multiple grenade cases would spawn
- Fixed an issue where the player could get stuck on Firestarter day three and Bank Heist
- Fixed an issue with the zip line on Firestarter day three and Bank Heist
Related: The Hilarious The Only Mod You Need for PayDay 2 Video