PayDay 2 has just been released, and it has already received its very first, and small (only 6 megabytes roughly) update.
Developer Overkill has released the new update on Steam.
- Fixed the “card / loot drop crash” that community members would experience while in the money screen or in the PAYDAY.
- Fixed the “achievement crash” that community members would experience whenever gaining certain achievements.
- Fixed the “Bad Music” asset on the Nightclub level. It now correctly lowers the amount of people willing to dance to elevator music.
- Fixed the “Pickup Truck” asset on the Nightclub level. It now works.
- Removed the TV’s in Four Stores’ 24/7 store.
- Removed civilian alert on the office windows facing the street in the Nightclub level. The music is too loud for civvies outside the office to hear. Kinda like in that Hotline Miami level.
- Removed civilian alert on the fancy striped lamps in the Nightclub level.
- Fixed alley door in the Nightclub level.
If you haven’t seen it already, you can check out the game’s new launch trailer.
Let us know if you have experienced any issues with Payday 2.