Kabam, a global leader in developing AAA quality mobile games, is storming into PAX Prime this weekend. Kabam is showcasing its upcoming mobile game, Star Wars: Uprising, which is set to release in September. Star Wars: Uprising is a role-playing game (RPG) that immerses players in a new chapter of the Star Wars saga, and features an original story set between Star Wars: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi and Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Players will be able to create their own unique character, engage in simultaneous co-op missions with friends and partake in sector battles that play an integral part to the game’s storyline.
Kabam will be located at Booth 111 in the Washington State Convention Center. Throughout each day, Kabam’s booth will offer exclusive Star Wars: Uprising swag for fans. Giveaways include:
- A PAX “Pinny Arcade” Pin for those who pre-register and demo Star Wars: Uprising
- Star Wars: Uprising character art lanyards for pre-registrants
- Limited Edition Star Wars: Uprising T-Shirts for fans who:
- Stream Star Wars: Uprising and get more than 3000 concurrent viewers (at any given time, starting Day 1 of PAX. Must provide proof that viewership numbers were achieved.)
- YouTubers who showcase the game and receive more than 100,000 views on a single video with Star Wars: Uprising content.
- Cosplayers who come to the booth in Star Wars cosplay — bonus if it is Star Wars: Uprising cosplay
- Are randomly selected among PAX attendees wearing Star Wars: Uprising lanyards and PAX Pins
Fans who come by the booth will also have the opportunity to participate in special Star Wars: Uprising events:
- Meet and play the game with Kabam’s game developers.
- Photo area to pose with one of the key characters in the new storyline
- Fan meet and greet with actor Billy Dee Williams (Lando Calrissian, Star Wars: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back) on Saturday (8/29) from 1pm to 3pm. Official Star Wars: Uprising posters available for autograph signing.
Here is the new artwork:
Star Wars Uprising is heading for iOS and Android devices in September, 2015. You can now pre-register on the website to get a free stormtrooper helmet and other exclusive in-game awards at launch.
Source: Press Release